Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A few more...now I'm ready for fall

Here's a few, (well more than a few)  pictures from this fun summer that has come to an end...really too fast:)

Some golfing.  A sport that I would really love to learn to play, but it's just too expensive!



Some fun at a splash pad.


And of course swim lessons!  Haylee did awesome! 
She's not afraid of a little water in the face anymore:)

Ryley wanting to wear his gloves and snow boots in 90+ degree weather! 
He actually wore them to the grocery store!  What do you do? :)



Some AWESOME bike riding at Bear Lake!! 
Haylee, Ryley, Gram, Uncle Gary, Addie, and me.

Ryley loved going for rides on the four-wheeler. 
He had a little too much fun with Grandpa, it wore him right out! :)



Haylee's first day of 3rd grade!!

And our annual (kinda) Garage Sale! 
Always lots of work! 


Grandma and Grandpa Baron brought their HUGE mexican hat to sale,
but the kids loved it, so we had to keep it:)
Now bring on the crisp fall air, yummy apples, pumpkins, beautiful fall leaves,
and all the other wonderful things I love about fall!
  My favorite time of the year!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I LOVE all these pics Ang! It makes me miss you guys :(