Thursday, June 17, 2010

And some more


One of the days at Oceanside, we drove to San Diego and of course, saw the beautiful temple.  And then we went to a neat part of San Diego called Old Town.  It reminded me of Park City.  There were neat little shops with all kinds of trinkets, an open market, really the coolest stuff you could ever find.  I found a sweet accordion that I totally should have bought, could you see me playing an accordion?  I would have rocked it!  Hehe:)  There was this cool shop with blown glass, I don't know how you could even walk through it, it was so full.  So naturally, a mom of two little crazy kids, didn't even step foot outside of the door...we looked from across the street:)


And of course, more beach!
And then Sea World!  It was so much fun, the kids loved it!




And two crazy, fun filled days of Disneyland and California Adventure!  Definitely the happiest place on Earth.

Ryley was in heaven with Mater and Lightening McQueen.  I probably could have left him here all day and he wouldn't have even missed me.

Haylee was sooo brave!  She went on all the big, crazy rides without even hesitating.  She does not take after her Mom,  I have to think about it for about 5 minutes, try to come up with a million reasons not to, and then end up not going...and regretting it:)  Way to go Haylee!  I was so proud!!
Mike was thrilled, can ya tell?  Ryley loved the Tea Cups!

And of course it's not an amusement park without getting soaked:)


Ryley is a true Mousekateer!
One of our favorites, Splash Mountain!
And to make it an even more perfect day, we got to meet Mickey Mouse himself!  Sorry for an extremely long post, this is maybe half of the photo's I took on this vacation:)  Thanks so much Mom and Dad!  We had such an amazing time and we will definitely remember this for the rest of our lives!

No comments: